Wednesday, September 1, 2010

(Fiber) One and Done

I am all about tricking myself into eating food that is good for me.

It is rare that I find a "good for me" food that is so genuinely good that I have to slam on the brakes before I do a "good for me" bit of damage.

This is the case with Fiber One's Oats & Chocolate bars. These bars are chewy, chocolaty, and substantial!

Of course, when I find something yummy - I want to eat as much as I possibly can!

NOT THE CASE WITH FIBER ONE!

I've learned through negative reinforcement that overdoing it with Fiber One is a big fat NO NO! Oh, the bloating and the intestinal strain... ohhhhhhh!

Although, I only tried my first Oats & Chocolate bar this morning (and looked longingly into the box of the others staring at me - begging me to gobble them up), but I've learned this lesson with other Fiber One products.

I have yet to meet a Fiber One product that I don't LOVE - but I know that I need to limit myself to one serving a day.

Moderation is key with these little goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!