Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grapefruits are not for face washing

I like to wash my face.

The crisp, clean feel after washing my face is so refreshing.

Unless said face washing makes me smell like BO.

Unfortunately that has been my experience with my Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Foaming Scrub - in Pink Grapefruit flavor.

I was lured by an end-cap display. I bought it on a whim. I must have been in a pink mood or something.

I've had this stuff for about 2 weeks. Each day, I use it with the hopes that my experience the day before was an exaggeration.

Nope.

It smells like I'm having my hair washed by a corner-hooker-turned-hair-dresser.

Pit stench in the face.

Yes, it will wake you up - but not in any sort of a fun way.

FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!