Saturday, August 28, 2010

What is better than spiked lemonade? Nothing.

On a hot, hot summer day - there is nothing more refreshing than a glass of lemonade. Nothing - except when vodka is invited to the party.

Today, I was introduced to Burnett's Pink Lemonade Flavored Vodka.

What? YES! Pink Lemonade? YES! You've got to be kidding me! NO!

ZOMG!

How, exactly, did we meet? It was ice cold added to some pre-mixed pink lemonade, it was FANTASTIC!

Of course, I had to drive home, so I was forced into hanging up my Burnett's bottle long before I was ready.

I would expand further, but that would keep you from jumping from your seat and running to try it for yourself. Unless you live in Indiana where our archaic Sunday liquor law keeps us from such Pinky goodness for one day each week. Grrr.

Get yourself a bottle and stash it in the freezer, so it's ready to add zing to your next lemonade!!

Ready....GO!

(Picture coming soon - above mentioned liquor law is preventing my purchase and subsequent pictorial documentation of this lovely product!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!